Library Commons is most uncommon. Set amid Downtown Boca Raton's urban-inspired sea of varied and cosmopolitan venues, this most extraordinary single-family estate and villa community is within walking distance to many of the city's best outdoor and leisure activities. Mizner Park and Royal Palm Plaza are just across the street with their upscale mix of trendy and fine dining establishments and couture boutiques.
The Boca Raton Museum of Art, the world class Mizner amphitheater and the eight-screen premium movie theater are also within walking distance. Championship golf courses and tennis facilities are minutes from your front door and the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, as well as Red Reef and Spanish River parks, are only a short bike-ride away. And nearby, Interstate 95 and Florida's Turnpike take you in any direction you want to go.
- The relaxing ambiance of a spacious community pool
- Distinctive walled, fenced and gated enclaves
- Rich earth-toned brick paved streets, alleys and driveways
- Custom style double entry doors in rustic two panel and plank design or with single light impact glass
- Unique master landscape design with fountains, lavishly planted walkways and manicured with sodded homesites
- Baldwin Images entry door hardware in Venetian Bronze finish
- Patios & balconies complimented with decorative railings, columns and trellises
- Carriage Home style steel garage doors, painted to match entry door